It has been a couple of days here in Chennai, away from home. I still feel like I am on vacation and I will be home soon. As days pass by, I realise that soon isn't soon enough.
13 things I miss about home ( In no particular order)
1. Waking up at noon - Seriously
2. Waking up at noon to the smell of awesome home cooked food - Need I say more?
3. My oven - My cookies, my cakes....
4. My pesky little brother - Can't live with him, can't live without him.
5. My friends - Randomly meeting up within 5 minutes of feeling bored.
6. Ability to travel anywhere at any time - Nothing against Chennai but I will take some getting used to the roads and modes of transport.
7. Talking to the halwadar in Marathi and getting away with parking "for 2 mins" in the no parking zone.
8. Oh all the women in the train who taught me some awesome Marathi and Hindi cuss words - I promise to come back and teach you some tamil cuss words.
9. My grandparents, my dad - sigh
10. The extendable curfew at home - At the hostel, it is 7pm.
11. My bathroom - Trust me, it feels different
12. TV !!!!!
13. The feeling that I belong.....