- Enjoy your work. You might just live to be 80 and at that time, you'll wish that you had the predictability that you had to go to work the next day.
- Make friends. Keep in touch. As I said earlier, you'll need those senior citizen clubs when you are 80 and have nothing to do but "hang out".
- Make friends of all ages. Maybe all the friends of your age will die before you. Having friends older will prepare you for the deaths to come (Trust me there will be a lot). Having friends younger than you will keep you open minded.
- People surprise you. All the time.
- Sometimes standing up for yourself is the easiest thing to do.
- The past lets go off you if you let go of the past.
- You can't have it all. Life and relationships involve sacrifices. Sometimes, the ones you don't want to make.
- Words like surreal are fun to use.
- People don't always get what they deserve, in a good way and a bad way.
- It is ok to block some people of your gtalk if you don't enjoy talking to them.
- I aint spontaneous at all.
- Co-writes are fun to write.
- I missed making random lists.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
This week has been an interesting and a stressful one. What a waste of a week it would be if I don't blog about the things I learnt in this past week. So here goes...