Saturday, June 16, 2012

Of beauty and distance.

I had this conversation of sorts with a friend and that got me thinking, "do we appreciate beauty when we are closer to the object or when we are further away?"

Somethings are better off far away. All mistakes, blemishes, faults seem smaller when you are far away. And magnified when you are closer. Similarly when you are closer to an object, there are so many aspects of a thing that you can notice that small faults seem irrelevant.

I have no answer to this yet. Will sleep on it and see what I think tomorrow morning. 

2 comments:

RuthSeq said...

For me, distance makes the heart fonder. That's why I never make a friend a room mate. However, for objects, the more time you spend with something, the more attached you get.

deepika sathpute said...

Good information to get about education and training click here
<a href="http://spunksoft.com/course/clinical-sas-training-in-hyderabad/”>clinical sas training in Hyderabad</a>