Monday, February 13, 2012

When I say nothing at all.

I have a well meaning friend. He is awesome (Just for the record) but is misinformed by all the email forwards, I believe. On a slow, non-verbose day, he pings me and immediately got worried about why I was replying in monosyllables. I am all of asking the person if everything is okay but also, please believe me when I say nothing?

I have been at it for 10 minutes trying to explain to him how my leg doesn't hurt, how I am not worried about missing my exams or that I get the rest of my reports tomorrow. I am not. I am just not verbose today. But apparently when girls say nothing, they mean, something.

To all those girls who perpetuate this thought, you are stupid. Stop playing sweet boys who make awesome friends to girls like me. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

For all further reference,

This is not true.



This is







No comments: