Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 days to home.

Yes, finally, officially, the countdown begins to go home. FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS. Wheeee.

My tickets are booked for 27th night. And I have an exam till 5pm on 27th so I have go to uni with all my baggage. That is not going to be fun. Well, that means I have to start packing now. Because there is just so much to take. I don't know what to take and what to leave behind.

Arrrgh. Home beckons. Just have to get through this final hurdle of exams and then, Bbay, here I come. Wheeee!

1 comment:

Lady Whispers said...

So cool man...and now have a blast back home...going to the univ with luggage...gosh....but the feeling of coming home is beyond it....all the best for the exams :)

and hey busy bee...visit my blog sometimes....there is a bday post which i am sure u'll like reading :)

Nabs